These Disney Princesses Drawn as High School Students are So Great
Sometimes on a Wednesday morning, it’s pretty easy to get depressed when you remember that you weren’t born as a Disney princess and in fact have double chemistry, soggy shoes and a rubbish sarnie for lunch.
For incredible Tumblr artist Punziella though, it’s all about Disney Princesses and high school. She’s chucked the faancy floaty dresses and tiaras out the window and ditched the dodgy hairbands – because backpacks and skater skirts are so in, don’tcha know?
Introducing Punziella’s new and improved modern day versions of Disney princesses.
More Disney mashups on Design You Trust: This Artist Reimagines Disney Princesses as Twisted Characters and They’re So Creepy, If Disney Princesses Were Canadian, A Historically Accurate Elsa Has – Dare We Say It – An Even Prettier Dress, If Disney Princesses Had Realistic Hair, If Disney Couples Starred in “Fifty Shades of Grey”, Jurassic Park Disney Princesses, How Disney Princes Would Look In Real Life, Disney Girls in Real Life: An Artist Reimagined Some Of Disney’s Most Famous Princess, Disney Princesses In Their Old Age and much MORE!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Perfect Doormats For COVID-19 Social Isolation
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Virtual Traveller Used Google Street View To Explore Poland During Quarantine, Here’s What She Found
- Goats Take Over Empty Streets Of Seaside Town In Wales During The Coronavirus Outbrake
- Russian Artist Transforms Old, Shabby Walls Into Mesmerizing Art Objects
- The Beautiful, Surreal And Sometimes Sinister Artwork Of Jaco Putker
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s