These Disney Princesses Drawn as High School Students are So Great
Sometimes on a Wednesday morning, it’s pretty easy to get depressed when you remember that you weren’t born as a Disney princess and in fact have double chemistry, soggy shoes and a rubbish sarnie for lunch.
For incredible Tumblr artist Punziella though, it’s all about Disney Princesses and high school. She’s chucked the faancy floaty dresses and tiaras out the window and ditched the dodgy hairbands – because backpacks and skater skirts are so in, don’tcha know?
Introducing Punziella’s new and improved modern day versions of Disney princesses.
More Disney mashups on Design You Trust: This Artist Reimagines Disney Princesses as Twisted Characters and They’re So Creepy, If Disney Princesses Were Canadian, A Historically Accurate Elsa Has – Dare We Say It – An Even Prettier Dress, If Disney Princesses Had Realistic Hair, If Disney Couples Starred in “Fifty Shades of Grey”, Jurassic Park Disney Princesses, How Disney Princes Would Look In Real Life, Disney Girls in Real Life: An Artist Reimagined Some Of Disney’s Most Famous Princess, Disney Princesses In Their Old Age and much MORE!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- Hotpants, Cigarettes, Harp Lager And Guinness – A Belfast Student Party In 1970
- No, This Is Not Skyrim, This Is Czech Prachov Rocks In Bohemian Paradise