These Beautiful Bonsai Skulls Bring The Dead Back To Life
Wish you could celebrate Halloween all year long? These unique bonsai skulls are just what you need. The handmade creations fuse the ancient tradition of bonsai with the creepy beauty of the human skull into a fabulous art piece that is socially acceptable to display all year long.
Created by Jack of the Dust, these skulls follow in the tradition of momento mori art (which means “remember that you can die” in Latin). Each one is completely handmade and unique. One features a traditional bonsai garden, another features a blooming cherry blossom garden, and the third features a miniature graveyard scene.
If you’re looking for a unique way to spice up your decor and discretely celebrate Halloween all year round, these bonsai skulls should do the trick!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives