How Cool Are These Beer Cans That Show The Pantone Color Of The Brew Inside?
Spanish designer Txaber has managed not only to simplify but also to transform otherwise illustrative beer bottle and can packaging down to a minimal, perfectly recognizable label.
Using the oh so famous and beloved Pantone color-coding system, Txaber has matched the hue of each brew with an assigned Pantone number. So, for instance, Pale Ale with 604 C and Imperial Stout with 426 C.
By doing exactly so, each vessel, can or bottle, becomes an indicator of what’s inside. And, if stacked in a row, or on a shelf, these cans and bottles become a vibrant and animated arrangement one could only dream of – just imagine them in a supermarket.
More info: Txaber
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Artist Hilariously Trolls Celebrities With His Ridiculous Fan Art
- Artist Jim ‘ll Paint It Makes Crazy Pictures On Request Using Microsoft Paint
- Haunting Photos That Will Fill Your Dreams For Days
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Onur Alagöz
- “Facebook Friendly”: Get Lost In The Artfully Censored Nude Photos Of Lee Nutter
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
- Catzillas: Giant Cats In Urban Landscapes
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- From Game Of Thrones To Harry Potter: Film And TV Library Designs Give Fans Insight Into Iconic Scene
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- Drake’s Lyrics Make The Best Cake Quotes Ever!