How Cool Are These Beer Cans That Show The Pantone Color Of The Brew Inside?
Spanish designer Txaber has managed not only to simplify but also to transform otherwise illustrative beer bottle and can packaging down to a minimal, perfectly recognizable label.
Using the oh so famous and beloved Pantone color-coding system, Txaber has matched the hue of each brew with an assigned Pantone number. So, for instance, Pale Ale with 604 C and Imperial Stout with 426 C.
By doing exactly so, each vessel, can or bottle, becomes an indicator of what’s inside. And, if stacked in a row, or on a shelf, these cans and bottles become a vibrant and animated arrangement one could only dream of – just imagine them in a supermarket.
More info: Txaber
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives