Longboard Combined with Stroller Makes Travel Fun for Both Kids and Parents
Stroller company Quinny invented a different kind of baby carriage, called the Longboardstroller, that allows both parents and children to have fun on-the-go. As the name suggests, it’s part longboard and part stroller.
The back part of the product features a longboard where parents can stand and kick to propel themselves forward, while the front displays a comfortable stroller for kids to safely be seated for the ride. With this clever combination, moms and dads can now travel faster than they normally would on foot with an ordinary stroller.
Besides offering a fun experience, Quinny’s main goal is to progressively promote the movement of families in cities in an eco-friendly fashion. Longboardstroller is also collapsable, so it’s easy to carry around if you decide to take a break from your adventures. This streamlined, efficient experience ultimately allows families to spend more time together as they explore the world around them.
The Longboardstroller costs 599€ (about $643). To find out more about purchasing the device, take a look at Quinny’s website.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them