Artist Turns Her Lucid Dreams Into Whimsical Paintings
According to Hanin Shaqsi: “I’m a pop-surrealist from Oman. My paintings are inspired by lucid dreams. Those dreams always have whimsical and weird images. It’s fun to paint your own dreams.
All of my pop surrealism art is a little bit spooky with those ripped eyes. Most of the concepts in the paintings are about cognitive psychology and society. There is a deep message and hidden meanings in every artwork. You can also see “Apple human society” which is one of my favorite paintings that I’ve made.
I paint on canvas with oil. I’m working now on a new painting and it’s a sequel to the circus theme painting. It’s like a story. I paint all of them with all of my heart. I hope that it inspires people to create anything that comes into their mind.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- Graphic Artist Reimagines Children’s Board Games As Superb Horror Movie Posters
- Japanese Artist Crafts Awesome Cyberpunk Demon Masks
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Everyday Life in France During the Mid-20th Century
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards