Artist Turns Her Lucid Dreams Into Whimsical Paintings
According to Hanin Shaqsi: “I’m a pop-surrealist from Oman. My paintings are inspired by lucid dreams. Those dreams always have whimsical and weird images. It’s fun to paint your own dreams.
All of my pop surrealism art is a little bit spooky with those ripped eyes. Most of the concepts in the paintings are about cognitive psychology and society. There is a deep message and hidden meanings in every artwork. You can also see “Apple human society” which is one of my favorite paintings that I’ve made.
I paint on canvas with oil. I’m working now on a new painting and it’s a sequel to the circus theme painting. It’s like a story. I paint all of them with all of my heart. I hope that it inspires people to create anything that comes into their mind.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers