Artist Turns Her Lucid Dreams Into Whimsical Paintings
According to Hanin Shaqsi: “I’m a pop-surrealist from Oman. My paintings are inspired by lucid dreams. Those dreams always have whimsical and weird images. It’s fun to paint your own dreams.
All of my pop surrealism art is a little bit spooky with those ripped eyes. Most of the concepts in the paintings are about cognitive psychology and society. There is a deep message and hidden meanings in every artwork. You can also see “Apple human society” which is one of my favorite paintings that I’ve made.
I paint on canvas with oil. I’m working now on a new painting and it’s a sequel to the circus theme painting. It’s like a story. I paint all of them with all of my heart. I hope that it inspires people to create anything that comes into their mind.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine