“Unposted Letters”: Indian Artist Draws Adorable Illustrations About Love And Life
“Unposted Letters” is a collection of illustrated stories by Indian visual artist Vimal Chandran that portrays various soulful moments of life captured in a frame with a pinch of surrealism in it.
The main characters from the illustrations are a boy, a girl, and a red umbrella wherein the red umbrella is often shown as a metaphor for Love. Each illustration is a letter from the boy to the girl accompanied by a caption/prose. Vimal started making Unposted Letters illustrations in 2010 and they are mostly inspired by pop culture. The illustration style is very minimalistic but vibrant and conceptually driven.
Vimal Chandran’s work is often a skillful concoction of urban art, illustrations, graphic design, photography, and film. The artist is currently working in Bangalore, India.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel