Delicious Food Crowns Self-Portraits By Lauren Hom
Lauren Hom is a talented artist, illustrator, designer and letterer who was born in California and currently lives and works in Brooklyn, New York. Her California-based design studio, Hom Sweet Hom, has done work for clients such as Starbucks, AT&T, YouTube and TIME Magazine. She focuses on “branding, typography, and everything funny/yummy/pretty”.
“Playing off of the flower crown trend, I created a series of decorative (and edible!) headpieces made out of bread, snacks, and other carby delights,” she says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s