Delicious Food Crowns Self-Portraits By Lauren Hom
Lauren Hom is a talented artist, illustrator, designer and letterer who was born in California and currently lives and works in Brooklyn, New York. Her California-based design studio, Hom Sweet Hom, has done work for clients such as Starbucks, AT&T, YouTube and TIME Magazine. She focuses on “branding, typography, and everything funny/yummy/pretty”.
“Playing off of the flower crown trend, I created a series of decorative (and edible!) headpieces made out of bread, snacks, and other carby delights,” she says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario