Delicious Food Crowns Self-Portraits By Lauren Hom
Lauren Hom is a talented artist, illustrator, designer and letterer who was born in California and currently lives and works in Brooklyn, New York. Her California-based design studio, Hom Sweet Hom, has done work for clients such as Starbucks, AT&T, YouTube and TIME Magazine. She focuses on “branding, typography, and everything funny/yummy/pretty”.
“Playing off of the flower crown trend, I created a series of decorative (and edible!) headpieces made out of bread, snacks, and other carby delights,” she says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- “Bury Me In a Donut”: Colorful Coffins Lighten Mood at New Zealand Funerals