These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
These Voice Activated, Clap Activated and Motion Activated prank stickers will help you make fools of your co-workers, friends, or just strangers at the bar. Stick these on vending machines, hand dryers, water fountains, coffee makers, doors and more, and watch as the hilarity ensues. If there’s a better way to make normal people look crazy, we can’t think of one.
MAYBE IF I SCREAM LOUDER AT IT! Make smart people look silly, and make stupid people look downright ridiculous. “ONE F*CKING COFFEE, PLEASE!”
TURN ANYTHING INTO THE ULTIMATE PRANK! You can put these on anything: doors, computer monitors, towel dispensers, toasters, lamps, water fountains, coffee makers, printers, kid toys, adult toys, etc.
WHY AREN’T PAPER TOWELS COMING OUT. MAYBE I NEED TO YELL LOUDER. Grandma, you’re yelling at the fridge. Please go to bed, you’re drunk.
One cup of coffee please…what the hell….ONE CUP OF COFFEE PLEASE. Damn thing’s broken again. I’m calling Tech Support
MAKE APRIL FOOLS LAST YEAR ROUND. Whether at home, the office, or out on the town, these quirky stickers make anyone look like an idiot.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes