These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
These Voice Activated, Clap Activated and Motion Activated prank stickers will help you make fools of your co-workers, friends, or just strangers at the bar. Stick these on vending machines, hand dryers, water fountains, coffee makers, doors and more, and watch as the hilarity ensues. If there’s a better way to make normal people look crazy, we can’t think of one.
MAYBE IF I SCREAM LOUDER AT IT! Make smart people look silly, and make stupid people look downright ridiculous. “ONE F*CKING COFFEE, PLEASE!”
TURN ANYTHING INTO THE ULTIMATE PRANK! You can put these on anything: doors, computer monitors, towel dispensers, toasters, lamps, water fountains, coffee makers, printers, kid toys, adult toys, etc.
WHY AREN’T PAPER TOWELS COMING OUT. MAYBE I NEED TO YELL LOUDER. Grandma, you’re yelling at the fridge. Please go to bed, you’re drunk.
One cup of coffee please…what the hell….ONE CUP OF COFFEE PLEASE. Damn thing’s broken again. I’m calling Tech Support
MAKE APRIL FOOLS LAST YEAR ROUND. Whether at home, the office, or out on the town, these quirky stickers make anyone look like an idiot.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Where’s Waldo Coronavirus Edition Is Here And It’s A Tad Easier To Spot Waldo Than Usual
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of Pets Wearing Gas Masks During The World War I
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis