Photographer Documented An Empty Mall In NY During Peak Of Coronavirus Outbrake
According to Bored Panda user anniesun1316: “I went to the Palisades Center Mall in West Nyack, NY during what would have been lunchtime. I knew it wouldn’t be filled with people, but there were certain points where the silence was deafening.
I tried to take pictures showing as much of the mall as I could in one frame, how all four floors of the mall were empty 90% of the time. Big expanses of space, where people would normally crowd into each other, were just bare. The occasional person would walk by, but social distancing wasn’t difficult for me to do here.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures