Photographer Documented An Empty Mall In NY During Peak Of Coronavirus Outbrake
According to Bored Panda user anniesun1316: “I went to the Palisades Center Mall in West Nyack, NY during what would have been lunchtime. I knew it wouldn’t be filled with people, but there were certain points where the silence was deafening.
I tried to take pictures showing as much of the mall as I could in one frame, how all four floors of the mall were empty 90% of the time. Big expanses of space, where people would normally crowd into each other, were just bare. The occasional person would walk by, but social distancing wasn’t difficult for me to do here.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- 2021 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here, and This Year Contains a Puzzle