To Avoid Coronavirus At Events An Arab Fashion Designer Creates “Soiree Muzzle”
Egyptian fashion designer Samo Hejres designed a wedding dress with a muzzle for combating the spread of coronavirus.
Hejers said, the idea is proposed by his brother, in light of the anxiety that controls everyone from gatherings inside the wedding halls. It took him three hours to design the muzzle, and decorated it to be part of the 2020 Fashion Collection.
Samo Hejres revealed that he received many requests to design “secret masks” in various colors, to be suitable for all colors, at prices ranging from one thousand to 1500 Egyptian pounds, as they depend on accurate manual embroidery.
The coronavirus continues to spread, as it has spread outside China in more than 100+ countries, causing dozens of deaths, while the World Health Organization classifies the coronavirus, a pandemic, and declared a “health emergency with an international dimension.” The injuries amounted to more than 100K and still counting…
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate