To Avoid Coronavirus At Events An Arab Fashion Designer Creates “Soiree Muzzle”
Egyptian fashion designer Samo Hejres designed a wedding dress with a muzzle for combating the spread of coronavirus.
Hejers said, the idea is proposed by his brother, in light of the anxiety that controls everyone from gatherings inside the wedding halls. It took him three hours to design the muzzle, and decorated it to be part of the 2020 Fashion Collection.
Samo Hejres revealed that he received many requests to design “secret masks” in various colors, to be suitable for all colors, at prices ranging from one thousand to 1500 Egyptian pounds, as they depend on accurate manual embroidery.
The coronavirus continues to spread, as it has spread outside China in more than 100+ countries, causing dozens of deaths, while the World Health Organization classifies the coronavirus, a pandemic, and declared a “health emergency with an international dimension.” The injuries amounted to more than 100K and still counting…
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake
- Fantastic Photographs Of Native Americans In Ceremonial Masks, 1905-1915