To Avoid Coronavirus At Events An Arab Fashion Designer Creates “Soiree Muzzle”
Egyptian fashion designer Samo Hejres designed a wedding dress with a muzzle for combating the spread of coronavirus.
Hejers said, the idea is proposed by his brother, in light of the anxiety that controls everyone from gatherings inside the wedding halls. It took him three hours to design the muzzle, and decorated it to be part of the 2020 Fashion Collection.
Samo Hejres revealed that he received many requests to design “secret masks” in various colors, to be suitable for all colors, at prices ranging from one thousand to 1500 Egyptian pounds, as they depend on accurate manual embroidery.
The coronavirus continues to spread, as it has spread outside China in more than 100+ countries, causing dozens of deaths, while the World Health Organization classifies the coronavirus, a pandemic, and declared a “health emergency with an international dimension.” The injuries amounted to more than 100K and still counting…
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Photographer Jacqueline Roberts Uses 166-Year-Old Technique To Shoot Kids
- Family Of Romanian Photographer Moved To A Small Town In The UK And He Started Discovering The Beauty Of This Country