This Makeup Artist Can Transform Her Face Into A Glitch In The Matrix
Mimi Choi is a makeup and visual artist from Vancouver, Canada that has built a huge following online for her incredible makeup transformations.
“When I do illusions now, I draw my inspiration mostly from my surroundings, photography, paintings, and emotions. I try not to look at other makeup artists’ work too much and challenge myself to produce original, unique work. My main goal each time I do a new look is to beat myself from yesterday because I’m the biggest critic and competition to myself. It’s gotten really hard to impress myself these days but it motivates me to keep trying and doing better,” Mimi told Allure.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers