Fuck COVID-19: I Survived Coronavirus 2020 Coin Is Here!
Justin Heister did it again. From the creator of outstanding Zero Fucks Coins, a commemorative coin to celebrate surviving this stupid fuckin’ pandemic & these crazy fuckin’ times! FUCK COVID-19!
This 39mm 1oz. commemorative coin celebrates all the hardships we’ve had to endure together, like keeping 6ft away from each other, being self-isolated, and of course running out of fucking toilet paper! WTF?!
View this post on Instagram
In case you’ve been living under a rock, we just dropped our new “Fuck COVID-19” Commemorative Coin – and check out this sexy new matte/satin finish!!! This pandemic has sucked for all of us, so let’s all give it the middle finger and celebrate coming out the other side stronger! 🖕🏼🖕🏼 #fuckcoronavirus #fuckcovid19 #commemorativecoin #challengecoin #zerofuckscoin #everydaycarry #pocketdump #hibonickel #numismatist #kennedyhalfdollar
But hey, we’re coming out the other side stronger – and with cleaner hands and cleaner assholes than ever before!
This coin is based on the Kennedy half dollar and updated for today’s totally fucked society! We can’t even trust the air we breathe without the fear of fucking dying…
For the first time ever, we’re offering a coin with a satin/matte finish, and it’s totally badass!!! All of our previous coins have had shiny backgrounds, which is cool… But this new style is next-level awesome.
Each of these “Fuck COVID-19″ Coins is 1.54″ (39mm) in diameter (approximately the same as a Silver Dollar) and .116” thick (3mm), and weighs in at a solid 1oz. These coins are an extremely high quality mint and are akin to a traditional military challenge coin (noticeably larger and heavier than our other regular coins).
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov