Fuck COVID-19: I Survived Coronavirus 2020 Coin Is Here!
Justin Heister did it again. From the creator of outstanding Zero Fucks Coins, a commemorative coin to celebrate surviving this stupid fuckin’ pandemic & these crazy fuckin’ times! FUCK COVID-19!
This 39mm 1oz. commemorative coin celebrates all the hardships we’ve had to endure together, like keeping 6ft away from each other, being self-isolated, and of course running out of fucking toilet paper! WTF?!
View this post on Instagram
In case you’ve been living under a rock, we just dropped our new “Fuck COVID-19” Commemorative Coin – and check out this sexy new matte/satin finish!!! This pandemic has sucked for all of us, so let’s all give it the middle finger and celebrate coming out the other side stronger! 🖕🏼🖕🏼 #fuckcoronavirus #fuckcovid19 #commemorativecoin #challengecoin #zerofuckscoin #everydaycarry #pocketdump #hibonickel #numismatist #kennedyhalfdollar
But hey, we’re coming out the other side stronger – and with cleaner hands and cleaner assholes than ever before!
This coin is based on the Kennedy half dollar and updated for today’s totally fucked society! We can’t even trust the air we breathe without the fear of fucking dying…
For the first time ever, we’re offering a coin with a satin/matte finish, and it’s totally badass!!! All of our previous coins have had shiny backgrounds, which is cool… But this new style is next-level awesome.
Each of these “Fuck COVID-19″ Coins is 1.54″ (39mm) in diameter (approximately the same as a Silver Dollar) and .116” thick (3mm), and weighs in at a solid 1oz. These coins are an extremely high quality mint and are akin to a traditional military challenge coin (noticeably larger and heavier than our other regular coins).
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Artist Imagines How Pop Culture Characters Would Look If They Were Saints
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines