Fuck COVID-19: I Survived Coronavirus 2020 Coin Is Here!
Justin Heister did it again. From the creator of outstanding Zero Fucks Coins, a commemorative coin to celebrate surviving this stupid fuckin’ pandemic & these crazy fuckin’ times! FUCK COVID-19!
This 39mm 1oz. commemorative coin celebrates all the hardships we’ve had to endure together, like keeping 6ft away from each other, being self-isolated, and of course running out of fucking toilet paper! WTF?!
View this post on Instagram
In case you’ve been living under a rock, we just dropped our new “Fuck COVID-19” Commemorative Coin – and check out this sexy new matte/satin finish!!! This pandemic has sucked for all of us, so let’s all give it the middle finger and celebrate coming out the other side stronger! 🖕🏼🖕🏼 #fuckcoronavirus #fuckcovid19 #commemorativecoin #challengecoin #zerofuckscoin #everydaycarry #pocketdump #hibonickel #numismatist #kennedyhalfdollar
But hey, we’re coming out the other side stronger – and with cleaner hands and cleaner assholes than ever before!
This coin is based on the Kennedy half dollar and updated for today’s totally fucked society! We can’t even trust the air we breathe without the fear of fucking dying…
For the first time ever, we’re offering a coin with a satin/matte finish, and it’s totally badass!!! All of our previous coins have had shiny backgrounds, which is cool… But this new style is next-level awesome.
Each of these “Fuck COVID-19″ Coins is 1.54″ (39mm) in diameter (approximately the same as a Silver Dollar) and .116” thick (3mm), and weighs in at a solid 1oz. These coins are an extremely high quality mint and are akin to a traditional military challenge coin (noticeably larger and heavier than our other regular coins).
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cute Illustrations With the Soviet Mood From Anna Desnitskaya
- This Carpet-Covered Lada Is the Most Soviet-Era Car Ever Made
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- Amazing Photos Capture Street Scenes of New York City in the 1990s
- “Rest in Peace”: The Dark, Nightmarish and Bizarre Drawings by Dima Khramtsov
- Incredible Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Australia 2021 Photo Contest
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- The Superb 3D Digital Experimental Artworks by ☽༒༓N3XTgE№BR0K3R༓༒☾
- Artist George Coghill Creates Funny Cryptozoology and Paranormal Patches
- Son Is Photoshopping His Dad Amazingly Into Movie Scenes And Unusual Places