Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
Andrea De La Ossa, a cosmetologist and beauty vlogger, definitely doesn’t have problems choosing her Halloween looks. Using her incredible make-up skills, she can turn herself into any creepy character she wants.
“I made this channel in the hopes of carving out a place on the internet where I can reach like minded individuals and inspire them to feel beautiful all over the place!” – Andrea told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Vietnamese Artist Creates Surreal Illustrations Of Animals and Cute Things in the Forest
- “The Witches of Fabersham Forest”: The Dark Surrealism and Visual Mysteries of Noah Stacey