Colorado-Based Artist Stefanie Hook Makes Harry Potter Face Masks That Reveal The Marauder’s Map When You Breathe
Colorado-based artist Stefanie Hook sells hand-sewn creations online through her company CPEX. She became a TikTok sensation after posting a video of herself wearing a black mask that changed color and revealed the Marauder’s Map from “Harry Potter” as she breathed.
“This face covering does not replace PPE’s such as N95 or surgical masks, This face covering does not protect or mitigate diseases or viruses. Please follow CDC directives for best use. This Face covering is best for hobbies, or cosplay. We suggest that these masks be laundered before use. Some fading is expected after the first wash. As in the nature of many hand-dyed products. It is suggested that masks be washed with cold water and hung to dry,” she wrote.
Speaking to Insider about her reasoning behind creating these custom designs, Stefanie said she wanted to “bring some magic” into the real world and her Harry Potter-inspired mask was just another example of the interactive items she likes to make.
She continues: “I try to bring imagination to life in the creation of my products, ensuring that they are not one-dimensional items”.
“I like to give the average person the ability to own items that are unique, and bring magic into the real world in hopes to further inspire others to create and be creative.”
Since releasing her fist video, Stefanie said that she has “overwhelmed” by the positive response to her creations and to all her followers, she hopes to express her belief that there’s magic all around us.
She added: “I feel like the world can be magical and that we are not limited by the boundaries of our reality”.
“I will continue to push those boundaries in hopes of inspiring others and brightening people’s days”.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s