Colorado-Based Artist Stefanie Hook Makes Harry Potter Face Masks That Reveal The Marauder’s Map When You Breathe
Colorado-based artist Stefanie Hook sells hand-sewn creations online through her company CPEX. She became a TikTok sensation after posting a video of herself wearing a black mask that changed color and revealed the Marauder’s Map from “Harry Potter” as she breathed.
“This face covering does not replace PPE’s such as N95 or surgical masks, This face covering does not protect or mitigate diseases or viruses. Please follow CDC directives for best use. This Face covering is best for hobbies, or cosplay. We suggest that these masks be laundered before use. Some fading is expected after the first wash. As in the nature of many hand-dyed products. It is suggested that masks be washed with cold water and hung to dry,” she wrote.
Speaking to Insider about her reasoning behind creating these custom designs, Stefanie said she wanted to “bring some magic” into the real world and her Harry Potter-inspired mask was just another example of the interactive items she likes to make.
She continues: “I try to bring imagination to life in the creation of my products, ensuring that they are not one-dimensional items”.
“I like to give the average person the ability to own items that are unique, and bring magic into the real world in hopes to further inspire others to create and be creative.”
Since releasing her fist video, Stefanie said that she has “overwhelmed” by the positive response to her creations and to all her followers, she hopes to express her belief that there’s magic all around us.
She added: “I feel like the world can be magical and that we are not limited by the boundaries of our reality”.
“I will continue to push those boundaries in hopes of inspiring others and brightening people’s days”.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- This Is What Happens When You Peel Off 30 Years Of Graffiti
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay