Colorado-Based Artist Stefanie Hook Makes Harry Potter Face Masks That Reveal The Marauder’s Map When You Breathe
Colorado-based artist Stefanie Hook sells hand-sewn creations online through her company CPEX. She became a TikTok sensation after posting a video of herself wearing a black mask that changed color and revealed the Marauder’s Map from “Harry Potter” as she breathed.
“This face covering does not replace PPE’s such as N95 or surgical masks, This face covering does not protect or mitigate diseases or viruses. Please follow CDC directives for best use. This Face covering is best for hobbies, or cosplay. We suggest that these masks be laundered before use. Some fading is expected after the first wash. As in the nature of many hand-dyed products. It is suggested that masks be washed with cold water and hung to dry,” she wrote.
Speaking to Insider about her reasoning behind creating these custom designs, Stefanie said she wanted to “bring some magic” into the real world and her Harry Potter-inspired mask was just another example of the interactive items she likes to make.
She continues: “I try to bring imagination to life in the creation of my products, ensuring that they are not one-dimensional items”.
“I like to give the average person the ability to own items that are unique, and bring magic into the real world in hopes to further inspire others to create and be creative.”
Since releasing her fist video, Stefanie said that she has “overwhelmed” by the positive response to her creations and to all her followers, she hopes to express her belief that there’s magic all around us.
She added: “I feel like the world can be magical and that we are not limited by the boundaries of our reality”.
“I will continue to push those boundaries in hopes of inspiring others and brightening people’s days”.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- “Stagnation”: An Illustrative Exploration of Modern Surrealism by Anastasiya Kraynyuk
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known