“How Do You Feed Spirits?”: These Haunting Sculptures Of Children Will Send Chills Down Your Spine
Wood work sculptures of children created by artist Gehard Demetz are really impressive. Gehard Demetz was born in 1972, in Bolzano, Italy. He grew up in the Dolomites, northern Italy, an area with a history of battle and warfare. His haunting sculptures, expertly carved from wooden blocks, tell stories of the loss of childlike innocence and the pains of growing up.
More: Gehard Demetz
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Ben Chelouche Created Two 3D Alphabets For 36 Days Of Type Challenge
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World