Wearable Wooden Bags That Blends With Nature Patterns
Things we love from Istanbul: pistachio-flavored Turkish delights, handwoven wool kilims, and embroidered wooden clutches. Grav Grav, short for the phrase “gravity is gravity,” is a label started by Merve Burma, a young designer born and raised in Istanbul. Working out of a studio in her hometown, Burma creates unique wooden satchels, backpacks, clutches, and purses—but it was the wooden bags with intricate embroidered detailing that first caught our eye.
“In my designs, I tried to connect both of traditional and modern ideas but don’t break up with current fashion forms. In my opinion, wood and leather show us a perfect match. They have a great harmony. Also, I would like to remind traditional and nostalgic cross stitch to upgrade current fashion. I use only nature patterns on the bags,” Merve Burma told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities