“Impressions Of The Roaring Twenties”: 40 Found Snaps That Show Lifestyle Of Young People In The 1920s
The 1920s were a decade of parties, money, and extravagant lifestyles. The decade portrayed the American Dream of women, money, alcohol, music, and partying.
In the twenties, dresses were shorter, alcohol was illegal, and parties were a given. New fashion trends and music, infamous and dignified names, and unforgettable scandals are what remain of the extravagant post WWI decade.
Fashion had also changed a lot after and during the war. Dress making and custom styles were beginning to break out. New textures and patterns created the 1920s style. Especially, many more options were now acceptable for women. A daring new style of skirts and dresses worn above the knee were popular.
These found snaps from Wolfgang Sterneck that show what life of young people looked like in the 1920s.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 2020 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- 1970s: The Most Romantic And Bizarre Period For Men’s Hairstyles
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Japan 2077: Takaaki Ito Captures Cyberpunk Tokyo In Dark And Moody Neon
- Incredibly Realistic Sculptures Of People Who Lived Thousands Of Years Ago By Oscar Nilsson