Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
Based in Brisbane, Australia, Lauren Carney is “a polly pocket sized artist” with “a fine appreciation of all things handmade, arty, crafty and vintage”. Not only does she create wonderful illustrations, she also has a knack for combining her drawings with her photographic self-portraits to produce delightful and whimsical images.
Let your insides grow. ? This year has been all about creative and personal growth. I’m expanding and exploring the star stuff within myself that makes me fundamentally me. I think when you kind of abandon your worries about what others will think of you, and embrace your weird side you’ll be amazed at what you come up with. I want to open up my technicolour world and show you a bit more of myself and what I do. Tell me fancy foxes tell me what you want to see?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist