Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
Based in Brisbane, Australia, Lauren Carney is “a polly pocket sized artist” with “a fine appreciation of all things handmade, arty, crafty and vintage”. Not only does she create wonderful illustrations, she also has a knack for combining her drawings with her photographic self-portraits to produce delightful and whimsical images.
Let your insides grow. ? This year has been all about creative and personal growth. I’m expanding and exploring the star stuff within myself that makes me fundamentally me. I think when you kind of abandon your worries about what others will think of you, and embrace your weird side you’ll be amazed at what you come up with. I want to open up my technicolour world and show you a bit more of myself and what I do. Tell me fancy foxes tell me what you want to see?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Does The Ideal Man Look Like? The Answer May Depend On Where You Live
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Sometimes”: Artist Illustrates a Series on Mental Health
- Beautiful Vintage Black And White Fashion Photography By Georges Dambier In The 1950s
- This House Don’t Look Like Anything Special, But When You Go Inside…
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers