Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
Based in Brisbane, Australia, Lauren Carney is “a polly pocket sized artist” with “a fine appreciation of all things handmade, arty, crafty and vintage”. Not only does she create wonderful illustrations, she also has a knack for combining her drawings with her photographic self-portraits to produce delightful and whimsical images.
Let your insides grow. ? This year has been all about creative and personal growth. I’m expanding and exploring the star stuff within myself that makes me fundamentally me. I think when you kind of abandon your worries about what others will think of you, and embrace your weird side you’ll be amazed at what you come up with. I want to open up my technicolour world and show you a bit more of myself and what I do. Tell me fancy foxes tell me what you want to see?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- The World’s Largest Photography Competition Announced 100 Finalists From Over A Million Entries And Here’s 30 Of Them
- Photographer Henry Do Captures Breathtaking Aerial Images Of The Circular Community In Denmark
- Female Artists Are Being Completely Removed From Their Own Album Covers In Iran
- Centipede, Spider And Other Creepy Animal-Inspired Handbags Created By A Japanese Artist
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- Go Get Glitter: The Superb Creative Glitter Makeup Ideas For Halloween