Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
Based in Brisbane, Australia, Lauren Carney is “a polly pocket sized artist” with “a fine appreciation of all things handmade, arty, crafty and vintage”. Not only does she create wonderful illustrations, she also has a knack for combining her drawings with her photographic self-portraits to produce delightful and whimsical images.
Let your insides grow. ? This year has been all about creative and personal growth. I’m expanding and exploring the star stuff within myself that makes me fundamentally me. I think when you kind of abandon your worries about what others will think of you, and embrace your weird side you’ll be amazed at what you come up with. I want to open up my technicolour world and show you a bit more of myself and what I do. Tell me fancy foxes tell me what you want to see?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious