#FleshEmoji: Enthusiasts Fed Emojis Into a Neural Net and Made Them Human, Creepy Results Will Be Sold as NFTs
#FleshEmoji is the inaugural NFT project from the art collective ArtEveryDay. Each artwork is based on the Unicode emoji faces, with each one being fed through a neural network trained on human faces.
The result mixes the textural qualities of human faces with the iconic expressions of emoji used all over the world. This is an AED original project, and there will be 35 distinct and original artworks in total.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s