#FleshEmoji: Enthusiasts Fed Emojis Into a Neural Net and Made Them Human, Creepy Results Will Be Sold as NFTs
#FleshEmoji is the inaugural NFT project from the art collective ArtEveryDay. Each artwork is based on the Unicode emoji faces, with each one being fed through a neural network trained on human faces.
The result mixes the textural qualities of human faces with the iconic expressions of emoji used all over the world. This is an AED original project, and there will be 35 distinct and original artworks in total.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- Dave Burke’s Superb Acid Art
- Cutest ‘Angular’ Animals and Characters by Nathan Pangilinan