#FleshEmoji: Enthusiasts Fed Emojis Into a Neural Net and Made Them Human, Creepy Results Will Be Sold as NFTs
#FleshEmoji is the inaugural NFT project from the art collective ArtEveryDay. Each artwork is based on the Unicode emoji faces, with each one being fed through a neural network trained on human faces.
The result mixes the textural qualities of human faces with the iconic expressions of emoji used all over the world. This is an AED original project, and there will be 35 distinct and original artworks in total.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- Brazil Building New Jesus Statue Taller than Christ the Redeemer
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s