#FleshEmoji: Enthusiasts Fed Emojis Into a Neural Net and Made Them Human, Creepy Results Will Be Sold as NFTs
#FleshEmoji is the inaugural NFT project from the art collective ArtEveryDay. Each artwork is based on the Unicode emoji faces, with each one being fed through a neural network trained on human faces.
The result mixes the textural qualities of human faces with the iconic expressions of emoji used all over the world. This is an AED original project, and there will be 35 distinct and original artworks in total.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Artist Creates Fantastic Surreal Edits Using Animals, Plants, People, And Objects
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters