Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
Now’s the perfect season to break out chalk and draw on the pavement, and there are many people who do this at this time of the year. Though it’s usual to assume that this type of activity is reserved for children, and it’s common to see simple drawings done by them, there are people like Cuong Nguyen who take it to another level.
The artist, who’s a portraitist by profession, participates in various street festivals where he can hone his skills on an unusual medium.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- A Visual Record of New Jersey Bikes & Ink in the 80s in Photographs by Pulsating Paula
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow