Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
Now’s the perfect season to break out chalk and draw on the pavement, and there are many people who do this at this time of the year. Though it’s usual to assume that this type of activity is reserved for children, and it’s common to see simple drawings done by them, there are people like Cuong Nguyen who take it to another level.
The artist, who’s a portraitist by profession, participates in various street festivals where he can hone his skills on an unusual medium.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills