“Dark Carnival”: Photographer Makes a Shots of Vintage Creepy Clowns In a Cornfield
According to Tara Mapes: “If you know me, you know Halloween is my favorite time of year. Scratch the pumpkin spice and sweater weather, I just love recreating vintage horror shots.
Last year I created papier-mache masks and did some cool horror stuff (you can check out by clicking here)! I also did a shoot at an old abandoned asylum (you can check out the post by clicking here). And don’t forget the Dark Carnival that came to town earlier this year (you can find the post here)!
This year I went with CLOWNS AND CORN.
This weekend I’ll be shooting at an actual Horror House down the street, so stay tuned for the return of the DARK CARNIVAL.
Enjoy, my fellow fright freaks, enjoy!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards