Artist ‘Vandalizes’ The Streets With His Fun And Unique Pixel Art
It’s sad to see that youthfulness and playfulness often disappear when you grow up. Everything becomes kind of bland. We stop enjoying the little things in life.
But what if those simple things were a little bit more playful and fun themselves? Let’s take the streets, for example. We walk through them almost every day and they’re usually pretty meh. But what if they had hidden Easter eggs that would make your day a little brighter?
That’s what Johan Karlgen has in mind when he creates his street art. The Swedish artist creates pixelated art pieces that make bland locations much more interesting. They almost always interact with their environment and even though they are not realistic, they blend in very well. His themes usually range from video games to movies to other pop-culture references. Johan went viral on Reddit recently because of his transformed concrete barriers in a parking lot. He made them into a Toblerone chocolate bar.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s