Guy Photoshops Himself Having Fun Adventures With Disney Characters And The Result Is Adorably Funny
As children, many of us have dreamed of magical places where we would have some wild adventures with a few cool friends whom we just met in a fantasy world.
These friends would take us for who we are and of course, these wild adventures would be lots of fun without a care in the world. Let’s admit that most of these fantasies were inspired by movies which we saw as children and most of them would mix real life with fantasy.
Movies like Mary Poppins (1964), Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988), Space Jam (1996) and many more, made us believe that the world is full of magic and it’s actually possible to meet some fantasy creatures in the real world. Even though these movies ensured crowded movie theaters, as we grew up we realized that this magic is not so common in the real world. However, one artist refused to grow up so he decided to use the magic of Photoshop to blend himself into the magical world of Disney.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute