Vietnamese Guy Spends Time With Celebrities With The Help Of Photoshop
Have you ever wanted to hang out with your favorite celebrities? Do you wish to become famous and walk the red carpet? Maybe you would like to be a part of your favorite movie? Become the main character, save lives? Well, you can do exactly that… If you know how to use Photoshop, that is.
This Vietnamese artist named Huy Xuân Mai mastered editing photos and can now hang out with any celebrity he wants. He creates silly and funny edits, placing himself in movies and posters. Huy always wears a similar outfit—shirtless, flower shorts, and flip-flops. These things became his signature. Huy manages to place himself into the images so well, often you believe he actually met Taylor Swift, Thor, or Iron Man.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- “Suburbia”: The Melancholic and Mythological Artworks by Carlos Barahona Possollo