This Couple Decided To Take Their Engagement Photos At The Grocery Store They Shop At, And The End Result Might Make You Smile
Couple photoshoots are nothing new, wedding and engagement-themed photos being the turning point for most couples who want to capture the important moments in their lives.
But when it comes to planning, where do you start? There are so many cheesy couples’ photos and countless run-of-the-mill shots that it can be a challenge to snap a photo that is truly your own. But thankfully, you don’t have to rely on those predictable poses and overdone locations if you have enough imagination and a little bit of humor.
To make their engagement photoshoot unique, Joey Chiang and Melody Yu chose a place that portrayed their daily lives, making the photos you will see down below even more special and fun. The couple decided to take their engagement photos at Berkeley Bowl grocery store in the Bay area, and the result, thanks to the talented photographer Anna T Nguyen, is hilarious, to say the least.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- Bizarre Modern Russian Housing Complexes Examplified By Samara City
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers