Greek artist Gregory Grozos is on a quest to prove that watches can do much more than just tick. They can fit entire worlds inside them. Continue reading »
Artist Creates Steampunk Sculptures Of Pop Characters From Items He’s Found In His And Friends’ Basements
According to Constance Ayusawa: “Georges Ayusawa is my amazing husband but also a talented artist based in Switzerland. He is an art director in the movie industry, so I’ve seen him creating art pieces from paintings to sculptures for particular locations but it was only a small part of his job… Continue reading »
Sci-fi worlds are usually fairly recognizable. Maybe they’re shiny, gloomy, or desolate. But either way, there’s almost always a monochromatic, hard-edge feeling to them. That’s not the case, though, in the imagination of Matt Gaser. Continue reading »
Steampunk enthusiasts attend the sixth annual Haworth Steampunk Weekend in Haworth, northern England. The three- day alternative lifestyle festival features: music, dancers, entertainers, burlesque performers, vintage vehicles, a fashion show and a masquerade ball. Steampunk is a subgenre of science fiction or science fantasy that incorporates technology and aesthetic designs inspired by 19 th- century industrial steam- powered machinery. Continue reading »
According to Artūras, an artist from Lithuania: “I create steampunk art and use various antique stuff and metal details. I hope to get some support from you. There are my steampunk style works.” Continue reading »
For some of us, DIY means hanging up a few picture frames at the weekend, or giving the garden shed a new lick of paint. For Dave Moult of Malmesbury in Wiltshire, England, DIY means building a teardrop trailer from scratch that Jules Verne would have been jealous of… Continue reading »
The blaster bag pocket flap combined with the money penny body splattered with spikes, skulls and some antique badassery. Yarrr! Continue reading »
From heaps of scrap metal, old bike chains, and silverware, sculptor Igor Verniy creates birds, butterflies, and other unusual creations. Many of his steampunk and cyberpunk sculptures are made to be fully articulated, with dozens of moving or adjustable parts enabling each piece to be posed in several lifelike positions. Continue reading »
If you want to up the ante in your handbag collection with something that’s a little, well, out there, look to the label Bob Basset. Basset puts the dark side into bags, courtesy of a touch of BDSM and plenty of steampunk references. Let’s just say, the next conversation starter begins on your arm. Continue reading »
There are many people or companies, that looking for funds for their campaign on indiegogo or kickstarter etc. But this one has a difference from others.. It’s a wedding campaign, and it has some cool concept!
Continue reading »
This pet dragon just love to hold onto your finger and follow you everywhere. A belly or back rub is always pleasing to. Adorable.
This dragon is made from brass stampings with gorgeous detailed scales and feather wings. This antiqued brass ring is adjustable to fit onto a 5-10 ring size comfortably. Dragon wing span is 1 3/4′ inch (45 mm) wide.
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- Husband Illustrated Every Single Day He Spent With His Beloved Wife In 365 Drawings
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- What Peaceful Borders Between European Countries Look Like
- This Artist Turns Old Pocket Watches Into Miniature Steampunk Worlds, And The Result Is Fascinating