Punking The Past: The Steampunk Aesthetic Of Victorian London In Superb Paintings Of Vadim Voitekhovitch
Vadim Voitekhovitch was born in a small town of Mozyr, Belarus. He spent most of his life Belarus and he graduated from Bobruisk Art College. From 2004 he lives and works in Germany. His style is quite diverse, but he dedicates most of his time to watercolor and oil. Voitekhovitch likes to draw pictures on history subjects and especially subjects coming from XVIII-XIX centuries.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic