Magical House Covered in Thousands of Mirrors
Back in 2009, during Japan’s biggest open-air art festival, called Echigo-Tsumari, artist Harumi Yukutake constructed a magical-looking house covered with thousands of round mirrors.
See more at My Modern Met.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard