Magical House Covered in Thousands of Mirrors
Back in 2009, during Japan’s biggest open-air art festival, called Echigo-Tsumari, artist Harumi Yukutake constructed a magical-looking house covered with thousands of round mirrors.
See more at My Modern Met.
Recently on Design You Trust
- 55m2 All-inclusive Nature Retreat
- Minimalist Interior Personalized In Navy Blue
- Products of The Day #424
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2015: First Glimpse Of Finalists’ Images
- An Architect In France Has Designed A Concrete Pool Table For Public Spaces
- Grumpy Cat Not Happy to Be Named First Madame Tussauds Cat
- Artist Uses Recycled Off-Cuts Of Wood To Create An Architectural Sculpture
- Lyonheart K
- Moment Case
- Nike Archive 83