A Collection of Inspiring Album Artwork
Few things are more daunting for a designer than staring at a blank canvas. Usually, when you’re working for a client, you have a guideline or an idea of where to start – and the vast majority of regular client work needs to look smart and professional and fits the image of the business.
This all goes out of the window when you’re designing an album cover, though. The cover for an album needs to summarise the feel of the music, or of the band or artist, and this can be one of the hardest tasks a designer is ever asked to do.
More Album Artworks
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance