A Collection of Inspiring Album Artwork
Few things are more daunting for a designer than staring at a blank canvas. Usually, when you’re working for a client, you have a guideline or an idea of where to start – and the vast majority of regular client work needs to look smart and professional and fits the image of the business.
This all goes out of the window when you’re designing an album cover, though. The cover for an album needs to summarise the feel of the music, or of the band or artist, and this can be one of the hardest tasks a designer is ever asked to do.
More Album Artworks
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History