A Collection of Inspiring Album Artwork
Few things are more daunting for a designer than staring at a blank canvas. Usually, when you’re working for a client, you have a guideline or an idea of where to start – and the vast majority of regular client work needs to look smart and professional and fits the image of the business.
This all goes out of the window when you’re designing an album cover, though. The cover for an album needs to summarise the feel of the music, or of the band or artist, and this can be one of the hardest tasks a designer is ever asked to do.
More Album Artworks
Recently on Design You Trust
- 4 Reasons Why Czar Might Prove To Be The King Of WordPress Themes
- Popular Brand Logos Recreated with American and Chinese Bills by Visual Artist Dai Dai Tran
- Google has a new logo
- QuickStand by Humanscale
- Grovemade Key Ring
- When An Artist Turns Himself Into Superheroes Thanks To Body Painting
- Brum Brum Balance Bike
- Iron & Air Magazine
- Staple 2015 Fall/Winter Lookbook
- Dragon Ball Z Pop Culture Fusion