T House by Takane Ezoe
T House designed in 2012 by Takane Ezoe and Modourbano is a combination of sophisticated elegance of an eighteenth century loft in Milan (Italy) and depth of a Japanese house.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A New Design Project Of The Serbian Dinar
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees