CES 2013: CTA Digital contrives a hi-tech potty that uses iPad as the trainer
Quirky yet practical? Yes, we think so! CTA Digital has recently showcased their hi-tech potty for the ‘untrained in civilly answering the nature’s call’ toddlers. The product in question is christened aptly as the ‘iPotty’, as the technologically advanced shit contraption integrates iPad as a digital distraction for the children.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard