CES 2013: CTA Digital contrives a hi-tech potty that uses iPad as the trainer
Quirky yet practical? Yes, we think so! CTA Digital has recently showcased their hi-tech potty for the ‘untrained in civilly answering the nature’s call’ toddlers. The product in question is christened aptly as the ‘iPotty’, as the technologically advanced shit contraption integrates iPad as a digital distraction for the children.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh