Hold on Tight, a flexible end bookshelf to keep your books together
Fixed-end shelving defines the boundaries for your books with no flexibility – bookends on longer shelves, however, always feel somehow additive, sometimes fall over when moved (or stationary), and may not mingle well with your collection. There had to be a middle path – and here it is.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Hot Model And Professional Poker Player Travels Around America Posting Her Racy Pics On Instagram
- A Portrait Of Lost Habitats In Africa
- Rare Pics Of The Infamous ’50s London Girl Gang Are Unbelievably Cool
- Bizarre And Disturbing Google Maps Glitches By Kyle Williams
- Artist Joe Webb Creates Cynical And Shocking Collages That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth About Our Modern World