Livio De Marchi is known for his work with wood where he mimics the world into wooden sculptures. He has the touch of Midas. But here he uses wood instead of Gold. He has been doing this from very young age. This Italian artist is a talented man as well. His skills are spread in marble, bronze etc before turning to wooden ones.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance