Livio De Marchi is known for his work with wood where he mimics the world into wooden sculptures. He has the touch of Midas. But here he uses wood instead of Gold. He has been doing this from very young age. This Italian artist is a talented man as well. His skills are spread in marble, bronze etc before turning to wooden ones.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard