The Best Street Art Masterpieces of 2013
By Nuxuno Xän, Martinique.
By Mona Caron, San Francisco, USA.
By Ernest Zacharevich, Italy.
By Wild Drawing, Athens, Greece.
By Ernest Zacharevic, Malaysia.
By Banksy, Los Angeles, USA.
By CASE, Wittenberg, Germany.
By Pejac, Spain.
By Sharik, Simferopol, Ukraine.
By Eduardo Kobra, Moscow, Russia.
By Etam Cru, Richmond, USA.
By Seth, Paris, France.
By A’shop, Montreal, Canada.
Sainer (Etam Cru), Gdynia, Poland.
Cosmo Sarson, Bristol, England.
By OakOak, Norway.
Beach balls painted to look like eyes put in a tree for Halloween.
By Above, London, England.
By Fintan Magee, London, England.
By TASSO, Germany.
By Sbagliato, Italy.
By Smates, Brussels, Belgium.
By Dome, Karlsruhe, Germany.
By Aakash Nihalani, Norway.
By Skurktur, Norway.
By Martin Ron, Las Vegas, USA.
By ROA, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Products of The Day #445
- Victorian Terrace Extension, Melbourne, Australia
- Wooden Flooring by Massimo Broglio
- Superego: The Softest, Most Comfortable Hemp Shirt
- Sliding wall partitions for a adaptable home
- Punk Disney Princesses
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland
- G(enius) Bicycle
- This Artist Creates a Unique Sculptures and Landscapes from Bullet Shells and Cartridges
- Shocking Real Stories of Feral Children Told with Dark Photos