The Best Street Art Masterpieces of 2013
By Nuxuno Xän, Martinique.
By Mona Caron, San Francisco, USA.
By Ernest Zacharevich, Italy.
By Wild Drawing, Athens, Greece.
By Ernest Zacharevic, Malaysia.
By Banksy, Los Angeles, USA.
By CASE, Wittenberg, Germany.
By Pejac, Spain.
By Sharik, Simferopol, Ukraine.
By Eduardo Kobra, Moscow, Russia.
By Etam Cru, Richmond, USA.
By Seth, Paris, France.
By A’shop, Montreal, Canada.
Sainer (Etam Cru), Gdynia, Poland.
Cosmo Sarson, Bristol, England.
By OakOak, Norway.
Beach balls painted to look like eyes put in a tree for Halloween.
By Above, London, England.
By Fintan Magee, London, England.
By TASSO, Germany.
By Sbagliato, Italy.
By Smates, Brussels, Belgium.
By Dome, Karlsruhe, Germany.
By Aakash Nihalani, Norway.
By Skurktur, Norway.
By Martin Ron, Las Vegas, USA.
By ROA, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station