A Razor Brand is Trying to Dispel the ‘Sexy Beard’ Myth with Ads Showing Rodents Clinging to Men’s Faces
There can be no doubt that voluminous beards are well and truly back in fashion.
And while every other hipster seems to be sporting a forest of facial hair, few can compete with these incredibly artistic beards coming from New Zealand.
The pictures are part of advertising campaign by a razor brand and seem at first glance to merely to show men with an impressive chin beehive.
However further inspection reveals their beards to in fact be curled up creatures, complete with unbelievably realistic little faces.
Either curled round the jawline, or clinging to the rather stoic looking men’s chins, the animals have been carefully created from their own facial hair.
Attempting to convince hipsters to prevent their beloved beards from going feral, razor brand Schick have also launched a competition. Bearded men can post pictures on social media uder the tag #FreeYourSkin with the chance to can win cash or beard-taming tools.
Source: The Common Constitutionalist
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
More Inspiring Stories On Design You Trust:
- The Electric State: Simon Stålenhag Comes A New Narrative Artbook About A Girl And Her Robot Traveling West In An Alternate 90s USA
- Stunning Construction Photos Of Zaha Hadid Architects’ Leeza SOHO Tower And Its Record-Setting Atrium
- The Solo Honeymoon: Woman’s Sad Photos After Husband Denied Visa
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Artist & Chief Daniele Barresi Carves Out A Unique Space Between Food And Art
- Japanese Company Releases Line Of ‘Crotch Charms’ For Women To Dangle From Their Swimsuits Between Their Legs
- Artist Jacqueline Mak Takes On Consumerism, Body Politics, Humor, And Eroticism In Raunchy NSWF Collages
- Chinese Artist Creates Creepy Celebrity Portraits Made From Other People’s Faces
- Scary Potter – Terrifying Alternative Posters For The Harry Potter Movies
- Casual NSFW Sculptures Show Women Getting Cozy In Themselves
- “A Time Of Love And War”: Amazing Digital Art By Wang Ling
- Illustrator Yaoyao Ma Van As Perfectly Captures The Happiness Of Living Alone
- Mullet: The Badass Hairstyle Of The 1970s, 1980s And Early 1990s
- Meet Diandra Forrest, Stunning Albino African American Model
- The Superb Sci-Fi Themed Works Of Su Jian
- The Bride Was Busy During The Pre-Wedding Shoot, So They Had the Groomsman Fill In For Her
- Russian Artist Carves Silver Dollar With Trap Jaws And Golden ‘Bait’ Coin
- Vintage Images Of People & Their Beloved Volkswagen Buses
- These Weird Clocks Use Human Faces To Display The Time
- Wonderful Digital Fantasy Paintings By Svetlana Tigai
- Meet The Italian Artists Inking Museum-Worthy Tattoos
- Ohio Youth Of The 1970s – Lovely Photos Of Long-Haired Teenage Girls In Dayton From 1974-75
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- An Imagination That Looks Great On Paper: The Creative Mind Of Lily Seika Jones
- Terrible ASOS Poo Cross Body Bag Inspired By The Emoji Movie