An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks
Lego is a phenomenal children’s toy. It’s little wonder then that both adults and kids enjoy playing around with it. It can help stimulate your imagination, your creative abilities, and your logical thinking. In turn, it can be used not only as a toy, but also as a great aid to learning both in the classroom and at home.
Parts vs. whole
School teacher Alycia Zimmerman regularly uses Lego to help develop basic math skills among her pupils. Lego blocks, she finds, offer a great opportunity to explain fundamental math concepts and calculations in a way which is immediately understandable for young minds.
So for those who can’t find the right words or who find they haven’t got the patience to help with their kid’s math homework, here are a few examples which Alycia uses. Each and everyone of them is incredibly simple, but seriously effective.
Exploring mean, median, mode, and range
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Hot Model And Professional Poker Player Travels Around America Posting Her Racy Pics On Instagram
- A Portrait Of Lost Habitats In Africa
- Rare Pics Of The Infamous ’50s London Girl Gang Are Unbelievably Cool
- Bizarre And Disturbing Google Maps Glitches By Kyle Williams
- Artist Joe Webb Creates Cynical And Shocking Collages That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth About Our Modern World