Sand & Birch is an Italian design studio founded by the designer Andrea Fino and Samanta Snidaro. The studio is constantly exploring in many different and unique way the concept of “Pure Luxury” applicated to architecture and furniture. Elegance, minimalism, personality, materials, colors, forms, contemporary…just some words to tells something about Sand & Birch Design!
On the top “Diamond Sofa”, an impressive design piece.
keep on rockin’!
Sexy video campaign for blush Lingerie from Berlin
Inspired Magazine made a research and presents five amazing services that do just one thing – get you similar websites based on your preferences!
Summer 2009, 5 young graphic designers involved in “hot” collaboration with the French brand KULTE.
After, Dirtlab, Happy Mess, Freak Fabric, we are today presenting Thomas Cantoni ‘s vision of summer.
Born in south of France, and based in Paris, Thomas has been collaborating with the brand for about 8 years now, creating some of the most influent illustrations, already consider today as: “dejà culte!”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think