Pierpaolo Ferrari was born and raised in Milan where he developed his passion for photography and art.
|If you like Design You Trust,|
support us on Facebook:
Le studio de design et d’architecture Roso a été chargé de concevoir une installation d’art novatrice à Somerset au siège de Clarks. Basé autour du concept singulier que “la lumière n’est visible que lorsqu’elle est réfléchie”. Pour le coup on peut même affirmer que la lumière explose et de façon spectaculaire. Le reste des photos de l’installation dans la suite. D’autres photos dans www.zeutch.com
Unique piece of art on a antique dresser by Thiago Frias, young street artist based in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Art by Thiago Frias
Hi there, artist design on bags are on. You can make your own in the workshop of bagapart, test it, it’s a great 3D application.
Norman E. Timbs a dessiné les courbes fantasmagoriques de la Buick Streamliner en 1949. 60 ans plus tard, refait surface grâce à David Cruise. Plus d’images sur www.zeutch.com
Beautiful photography by Leonard GrenM, talented fashion photographer from Sweden. Leonard is young and passionate freelancing photographer.
Amazing nature and landscape photography by Francesco Martini, semi professional photographer, based in Napoli in Southern Italy.
On vous a déjà parlé de cet artiste et on va continuer. Une impression de redécouvrir à chaque fois ses œuvres, tant le talent est grand. Voici ici sa dernière « street production ». Plus d’images sur www.zeutch.com
The Coney Island Experience was created for the Love Never Dies official site as an interactive playground of funfair games. Love Never Dies is the follow up to the hugely successful Phantom of the Opera written Andrew Lloyd Webber. I have to say that it’s one of the most visually rich sites I’ve worked on so far, and also a lot of fun to design.
To create Coney Island a 3D model was first created and textured. The model consists of over a million faces and 250megs of textures. From this fly though renders were created for each point in the funfair out-putting over 17 Gigs of HD frames.
Each game was firstly visualised in PhotoShop combining 3D renders, photography and hand drawn elements and then put together in flash. Visitors to the site can sign up and save their scores to game and global leader boards.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Amazing Pictures Taken at Exactly the Right Moment
- Hungary Fashion Photographer Under Fire Over ‘Migrant Chic’ Shoot
- Meet Helen Stifler, The Queen of Cosplay
- Duu Motorcycle
- The Floyd Utility Set
- Another Escape Magazine
- You Can Rent Out this Eerie, Abandoned Wizard of Oz Theme Park
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Artist Duo STALLMAN Create ‘Canvas On Edge’ Collection
- Luxurious Eco-Friendly Mansion Exists Entirely Below Ground
- Helix: The Folding Bicycle
- Hang Sitt: The Dual-Purpose Chair
- Building Websites Just Got so Much Better with the New Divi Builder Plugin
- Sibui Nazarenko by Michael Sanders
- Alphabeta Lamp
- Aigai Spa – Urban Oasis in São Paulo
- Cookie Cutter and Stampers
- You’re Guaranteed To Find That Special Gift For Each And Everyone In The Family Here
- Products of The Day #446
- FLYBi Drone with VR Goggles is Insanely Awesome