Keeping up with our GLHH extravaganza we give you: Daisy Dukes! Tiny, hot, barely there and white trash inspired, these babies make legs look like jewels and girls who dare to rock them are a solid number one in our sexy list, YES! Girls look hella hot wearing Daisy Dukes. want more?
Italian-born Maurzio Cattelan is without a doubt one of the most important artists of our day. His sense of humor is always present in his work, which he uses to discredit and ridicule art in general, as well as the institutions (galleries, museums, cultural centers) that promote it.
check out much much much more of Cattelan’s work here!
So scary! ;)
The High Line runs through three of Manhattan’s most dynamic neighborhoods: the Meatpacking District, West Chelsea, and Hell’s Kitchen/Clinton. When the High Line was built in the 1930s, these neighborhoods were dominated by industrial and transportation uses. Now many of the warehouses and factories have been converted to art galleries, design studios, retailers, restaurants, museums, and residences.
The French Brand KULTE has been for a long time deeply involved in the music scene….
La Dame Noir is mainly concerned by retro-futuristic obsessional lunar music. They are dancing on voodoo disco, broadcasting, booking & supporting all the artists making those electronic spells….
In 4 years, Non é possibilé! have guested : Tony Vegas(Scratch Perverts), Raekwon(Wu-Tang), Jef K & Tim Paris (C&S/Marketing), Ivan Smagghe & Chloe (Kill The Dj), Hot Chip (dj set/K7), Detroit Grand Pubahs(Pokerflat), Dj Vadim (Oneself/Ninja Tunes), Etienne de Crecy, Damian Lazarus(Crosstown Rebels) and so on….
From day one Mothi Limbu, art director of Happymess, has been working on their visual ID; limited and exclusive on Kulte tshirts.
This is just a little part of the latest artworks presented by Byroglyphics this month at the Signal Gallery in London during his first solo exposition “Domestic Science”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits