The Intelligence Service Owl From Russia
A Russian technopolis ERA presents a remotely piloted vehicle that looks like an owl. The intelligence service drone can stay in the air for forty minutes and overcome a distance up to twenty kilometers. Besides, it can recognize ground targets from a distance up to ten meters.
The vehicle determines the cordinates of ground reconnaissance objects with use of a laser target marker ranger and the Global navigation satellite system “Glonass”. The weight of the owl is 5 kg, it can be launched by one person. The producer of the vehicle notes that it’s also possible to make similar remote-piloted vehicles that would look like falcons or other birds of prey.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- 2020 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 1970s: The Most Romantic And Bizarre Period For Men’s Hairstyles
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era