The Intelligence Service Owl From Russia
A Russian technopolis ERA presents a remotely piloted vehicle that looks like an owl. The intelligence service drone can stay in the air for forty minutes and overcome a distance up to twenty kilometers. Besides, it can recognize ground targets from a distance up to ten meters.
The vehicle determines the cordinates of ground reconnaissance objects with use of a laser target marker ranger and the Global navigation satellite system “Glonass”. The weight of the owl is 5 kg, it can be launched by one person. The producer of the vehicle notes that it’s also possible to make similar remote-piloted vehicles that would look like falcons or other birds of prey.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- This Underwater Observatory in Lake Zug in Switzerland Looks Like a Real Life ‘Truman Show’ Door
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them