The Intelligence Service Owl From Russia
A Russian technopolis ERA presents a remotely piloted vehicle that looks like an owl. The intelligence service drone can stay in the air for forty minutes and overcome a distance up to twenty kilometers. Besides, it can recognize ground targets from a distance up to ten meters.
The vehicle determines the cordinates of ground reconnaissance objects with use of a laser target marker ranger and the Global navigation satellite system “Glonass”. The weight of the owl is 5 kg, it can be launched by one person. The producer of the vehicle notes that it’s also possible to make similar remote-piloted vehicles that would look like falcons or other birds of prey.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- The Moscow Girl Turned Her Small Flat Into A Baroque Palace
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- This Badass Couple’s Vegas Elopement Is The Epitome Of Cool
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- Concepts From Future Past: Porsche Tapiro
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Amazing Black And White Photos Capture SoCal’s Skate, Beach & Punk Scenes From Between The Late 1960s And Early 1980s
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship