Kinda Creepy And Disturbing Russian Robot To Care About Your Baby
Robo-nurse made in the city of Perm, Russia, has been shown at the exhibition Toy Fair 2020 in New York. “Robo-С” was made by “Promorobot” company in the realistic design that… can actually scare the bejesus out of any baby or even adult.
The robot can watch a baby and communicate with it, it can tell fairy tales and react to actions of a baby. Besides, the nurse can be connected to any domestic devices.
It moves with face muscles and changes expressions in 600 possible ways. The leather substitute applied for this robot can make it look like any person in the world.
In fact, parents may create the effect of their presence next to their child. The robot can be their realistic copy.
This guy can sing lullubies. Do you wanna hear that before going to bed?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake
- The Ultimate 1980s Barn Find: This Guy Found A Lamborghini Countach Hiding In Grandma’s Garage For 20 Years