Samurai Bottle Helmets Are Here To Fiercely And Elegantly Adorn Your Bottles Of Booze
Tadayasu Co., Ltd., producer of traditional Japanese armor, has released a set of intricately crafted bottle toppers in the guise of famous samurai helmets. They’re designed to fit snugly over the top of your drink of choice, whether it’s a large bottle of Japanese sake or your favorite bottle of wine.
“The helmets of historic warlords add the sublime to your contemporary lifestyle. The Samurai Bottle Helmet was given birth by our desire to have people gain a stronger sense of familiarity with the traditional craftsmanship of Edo armor. The kabuto helmet, a symbol of Japan’s traditional armor craftsmanship, is exquisitely reproduced. Thoughts are turned to feudal warlords… Your favorite bottle becomes a “samurai,” and protects your thoughts and feelings”
Lord Tokugawa Ieyasu, the first shogun, ended the period of war and built the foundation of the 300-year reign of the Tokugawa Shogunate. Your thoughts will turn to a true leader who successfully brought about a peaceful world.
Lord Oda Nobunaga spent half of his life striving to unify Japan. Known as the “Conqueror of the Warring States,” Nobunaga was the first true leader who combined bravery with a proactive embrace of western culture.
The warlord Uesugi Kenshin was blessed with both bravery and a talent for leading his troops. You will gain the subtle sense of the great warlord who is said to have prayed to the god Izuna Gongen depicted on his crest before battle, for victory for his entire army and for the peace.
Lord Sanada Yukimura was a hero of the Warring States Period. Tales of Lord Yukimura’s intimidating red armor, said to have included red thread on the armor’s scales, have been passed down through the generations as a symbol of his bravery.
Lord Date Masamune was a feudal lord of the Warring States Period who boasted the largest forces in Japan’s Tohoku Region. Like a symbol of his ambition, the famed brilliant gold crescent moon crest of this product is highly impressive.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s