“Where Is My Mind”: Superb Surreal Collage Artworks By Aidan Sartin Conte
talian artist and photographer Aidan Sartin Conte creates amazing collages exploring the connection between the human mind and its environment in his ‘Chrononauts Stories’ and ‘Where is my mind’ series.
“What is the mind of a human being for, if not to be constantly elsewhere? ‘Mind’ (with consciousness) is the spiritual and vital part of the human being; the ingredient that turns our watery and physical body in a sophisticated, salty and flavorful amalgam. The mind distinguishes a conscious man from an instinctive animal. Is the power to escapes the constraints of social and economic differences and the limits of space and time.”
‘Where is my mind’ is the product of these inspirations and the belief that the ‘journey’ not only open the mind, but it gives it a new shape.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Rare Vintage Photos Of The Timberline Lodge, Stanley Kubrick’s Film Inspiration For “The Shining”, In 1921
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- When Renaissance Artists Were Really Bad At Drawing Babies
- Japan’s Mask Snood Fashionably Arrives Just In Time
- Working From Home Has Never Been Easier With This Office-Tent
- If Classic Childhood Characters Were Badass Lunatics
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Close Up Pictures Of Tennis Players Just Look Like People Trying Really Hard To Control Their Telekinetic Power
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey