“Where Is My Mind”: Superb Surreal Collage Artworks By Aidan Sartin Conte
talian artist and photographer Aidan Sartin Conte creates amazing collages exploring the connection between the human mind and its environment in his ‘Chrononauts Stories’ and ‘Where is my mind’ series.
“What is the mind of a human being for, if not to be constantly elsewhere? ‘Mind’ (with consciousness) is the spiritual and vital part of the human being; the ingredient that turns our watery and physical body in a sophisticated, salty and flavorful amalgam. The mind distinguishes a conscious man from an instinctive animal. Is the power to escapes the constraints of social and economic differences and the limits of space and time.”
‘Where is my mind’ is the product of these inspirations and the belief that the ‘journey’ not only open the mind, but it gives it a new shape.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Striking Black And White Photographs Of New York City’s ‘Mean Streets’ In The 1970s And 1980s
- “Lost In Translation”: Cinematic Street Photos Of Tokyo By Yusuke Kubota
- Empire Of Decadence: The Superb Bizarre Artworks Of Eugene Korolev
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- World’s Deadliest Pathway
- Failed Animals Panoramic Photos That Are Worse Than You’d Think
- Baby Car Seats From the Mid-20th Century Moms Wouldn’t Buy Today