“Where Is My Mind”: Superb Surreal Collage Artworks By Aidan Sartin Conte
talian artist and photographer Aidan Sartin Conte creates amazing collages exploring the connection between the human mind and its environment in his ‘Chrononauts Stories’ and ‘Where is my mind’ series.
“What is the mind of a human being for, if not to be constantly elsewhere? ‘Mind’ (with consciousness) is the spiritual and vital part of the human being; the ingredient that turns our watery and physical body in a sophisticated, salty and flavorful amalgam. The mind distinguishes a conscious man from an instinctive animal. Is the power to escapes the constraints of social and economic differences and the limits of space and time.”
‘Where is my mind’ is the product of these inspirations and the belief that the ‘journey’ not only open the mind, but it gives it a new shape.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s