“Where Is My Mind”: Superb Surreal Collage Artworks By Aidan Sartin Conte
talian artist and photographer Aidan Sartin Conte creates amazing collages exploring the connection between the human mind and its environment in his ‘Chrononauts Stories’ and ‘Where is my mind’ series.
“What is the mind of a human being for, if not to be constantly elsewhere? ‘Mind’ (with consciousness) is the spiritual and vital part of the human being; the ingredient that turns our watery and physical body in a sophisticated, salty and flavorful amalgam. The mind distinguishes a conscious man from an instinctive animal. Is the power to escapes the constraints of social and economic differences and the limits of space and time.”
‘Where is my mind’ is the product of these inspirations and the belief that the ‘journey’ not only open the mind, but it gives it a new shape.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Cool Pics Defined Fashion Trend Of Young Women In The 1990s