Street Pole Dances in Poland
Pole dancers in central Poland have been honing their skills out in the streets, throwing their legs around signposts to the surprise and delight of many a passer-by. The aim was to dispel the myth about pole dancing, a discipline often associated with strippers and nightclubs.
“The reactions of the people in the streets were very good, so we thought that this is a way to popularise the sport”, explained 27-year-old instructor Natalia Stanislawska. “Coming out in the street and practicing pole dancing poles on road signs, we want to break these stereotypes. The Pole dance is a real sport and even an art that combines acrobatics, gymnastics, and fitness. It takes a lot of strength and flexibility”.
Members of the “Avocadoo” club perform a pole dance on a street sign pole in Lodz, central Poland on June 27, 2013. Talk about a traffic stopper: three pole dancers in central Poland have been honing their skills out in the streets, throwing their legs around signposts to the surprise and delight of many a passerby. (Photos by Janek Skarzynski/AFP Photo)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Photographer Decided To Include People In Her Photographic Series “Cats In Venice” And Something Beautiful Happened