Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
Fashion in the 1990s was defined by a return to minimalist fashion, in contrast to the more elaborate and flashy trends of the 1980s.
In the early 1990s, several late 1980s fashions remained very stylish. However, the popularity of grunge and alternative rock music helped bring the simple, unkempt grunge look to the mainstream by 1992.
The anti-conformist approach to fashion led to the popularization of the casual chic look that included T-shirts, jeans, hoodies, and sneakers, a trend which continued into the 2000s. Additionally, fashion trends throughout the decade recycled styles from previous decades, notably the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.
A set of found photos from Steven Martin that shows fashion styles of young women in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits
- Photographer Chrissy Sparks Transforms Ordinary Women Into Glamorous Pin-Ups
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper