Photographer Erik Almas
Erik Almas, originally from Norway has made San Francisco his home. He is shooting constantly, traveling around the world for clients such as Toyota, Puma, Nike, Hyatt, USPS, Citibank and Amtrak.
Erik’s sensibility is down-to-earth, he loves what he does and on top of that is a most talented compositor in creating memorable advertising images for his clients. When Erik has his feet on the ground, he enjoys contributing to 7×7 & Genlux Magazine, shooting fashion stories with a passion for art and beauty.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964