Photographer Erik Almas
Erik Almas, originally from Norway has made San Francisco his home. He is shooting constantly, traveling around the world for clients such as Toyota, Puma, Nike, Hyatt, USPS, Citibank and Amtrak.
Erik’s sensibility is down-to-earth, he loves what he does and on top of that is a most talented compositor in creating memorable advertising images for his clients. When Erik has his feet on the ground, he enjoys contributing to 7×7 & Genlux Magazine, shooting fashion stories with a passion for art and beauty.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Funny And Silly Photomanipulations
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Pop Stars Get ‘Vaccinated’ In Photo Collages by Eisen Bernardo
- Russian Photographer Captured Wonderful Photos While Visiting The Extraordinary Socotra Island
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World