Best Wedding Present Ever? Photographer Remakes Hollywood Posters Starring Bride and Groom
In a world where love is patient and love is kind, one couple refused to play by the rules. This summer, they’re going to the chapel and someone’s going to get … buried!
OK, so it was actually last fall, and no one died in a fiery blast. But these parodies of Hollywood blockbuster posters for the marriage of David DiCicco and Rachael Batts are still epic enough to make Michael Bay consider a second career as a wedding planner.
The posters were the work of the Virginia couple’s close friend, Nashville-based photographer and designer Andres Martinez. After helping them create a Casablanca-themed save-the-date card, Martinez spent about a month creating a series of posters starring DiCicco and Batts, who displayed them at their wedding reception.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography by Kai Böttcher
- The Internet’s Most Favorite Animal Captured In Beautiful Portrait Photographs By Felicity Berkleef
- Professional Russian Photographer Pavel Kiselev Captures Sensual NSFW Female Pictures
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- Guy Paints Over Shit Graffiti And Makes It Legible
- This Artist Offers Piles Of Burgers To The Masterpieces Of Painting
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- Pink Gore And Pop Culture – The Superb Tattoos By Brando Chiesa
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “The Memories Of The Future”: Photographer Nuno Assis Captures Fantastic Photos Of Hong Kong
- “WC For Architects”: Old Toilet Wall Decorated With Photos Of Windows From The Neighbourhood
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- “It Is Not The World Of Smiles”: Enchanted NSFW Dolls By Marina Bychkova