Best Wedding Present Ever? Photographer Remakes Hollywood Posters Starring Bride and Groom
In a world where love is patient and love is kind, one couple refused to play by the rules. This summer, they’re going to the chapel and someone’s going to get … buried!
OK, so it was actually last fall, and no one died in a fiery blast. But these parodies of Hollywood blockbuster posters for the marriage of David DiCicco and Rachael Batts are still epic enough to make Michael Bay consider a second career as a wedding planner.
The posters were the work of the Virginia couple’s close friend, Nashville-based photographer and designer Andres Martinez. After helping them create a Casablanca-themed save-the-date card, Martinez spent about a month creating a series of posters starring DiCicco and Batts, who displayed them at their wedding reception.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Chinese Artist Creates Sculptures From Ferrero Rocher Packaging
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Sensual Female Portraits By The Russian Painter Andrei Markin
- 91-Year-Old Man Spends 56 Years Building His Own Cathedral Alone
- No, This Is Not Skyrim, This Is Czech Prachov Rocks In Bohemian Paradise
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- “Motherland”: Photos Of Unfeigned Russia By Simon Roberts