Best Wedding Present Ever? Photographer Remakes Hollywood Posters Starring Bride and Groom
In a world where love is patient and love is kind, one couple refused to play by the rules. This summer, they’re going to the chapel and someone’s going to get … buried!
OK, so it was actually last fall, and no one died in a fiery blast. But these parodies of Hollywood blockbuster posters for the marriage of David DiCicco and Rachael Batts are still epic enough to make Michael Bay consider a second career as a wedding planner.
The posters were the work of the Virginia couple’s close friend, Nashville-based photographer and designer Andres Martinez. After helping them create a Casablanca-themed save-the-date card, Martinez spent about a month creating a series of posters starring DiCicco and Batts, who displayed them at their wedding reception.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- Make Sure Your Cat is Battle Ready With 3D Printed Cat Armor
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- Christine Osinski’s Photographs Of Staten Island’s Overlooked New Yorkers In 1980s
- This Artist Spent 10 Years Carving A Giant Cave – Alone With His Dog
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- Singaporean Artist Gains International Following For Her Sculptures Of Body Parts
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture