Best Wedding Present Ever? Photographer Remakes Hollywood Posters Starring Bride and Groom
In a world where love is patient and love is kind, one couple refused to play by the rules. This summer, they’re going to the chapel and someone’s going to get … buried!
OK, so it was actually last fall, and no one died in a fiery blast. But these parodies of Hollywood blockbuster posters for the marriage of David DiCicco and Rachael Batts are still epic enough to make Michael Bay consider a second career as a wedding planner.
The posters were the work of the Virginia couple’s close friend, Nashville-based photographer and designer Andres Martinez. After helping them create a Casablanca-themed save-the-date card, Martinez spent about a month creating a series of posters starring DiCicco and Batts, who displayed them at their wedding reception.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Striking Black And White Photographs Of New York City’s ‘Mean Streets’ In The 1970s And 1980s
- Empire Of Decadence: The Superb Bizarre Artworks Of Eugene Korolev
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- “Lost In Translation”: Cinematic Street Photos Of Tokyo By Yusuke Kubota
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- World’s Deadliest Pathway
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- Failed Animals Panoramic Photos That Are Worse Than You’d Think