Best Wedding Present Ever? Photographer Remakes Hollywood Posters Starring Bride and Groom
In a world where love is patient and love is kind, one couple refused to play by the rules. This summer, they’re going to the chapel and someone’s going to get … buried!
OK, so it was actually last fall, and no one died in a fiery blast. But these parodies of Hollywood blockbuster posters for the marriage of David DiCicco and Rachael Batts are still epic enough to make Michael Bay consider a second career as a wedding planner.
The posters were the work of the Virginia couple’s close friend, Nashville-based photographer and designer Andres Martinez. After helping them create a Casablanca-themed save-the-date card, Martinez spent about a month creating a series of posters starring DiCicco and Batts, who displayed them at their wedding reception.
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- Marvelous Portraits Of Beautiful Russian Women By Sergey Shatskov
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- Hilarious Questions Posed To The New York Public Library Pre-Internet
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “Don’t Drive Drunk”: Powerful And Creative Anti-Drink Driving Campaign
- 2019 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here