Best Wedding Present Ever? Photographer Remakes Hollywood Posters Starring Bride and Groom
In a world where love is patient and love is kind, one couple refused to play by the rules. This summer, they’re going to the chapel and someone’s going to get … buried!
OK, so it was actually last fall, and no one died in a fiery blast. But these parodies of Hollywood blockbuster posters for the marriage of David DiCicco and Rachael Batts are still epic enough to make Michael Bay consider a second career as a wedding planner.
The posters were the work of the Virginia couple’s close friend, Nashville-based photographer and designer Andres Martinez. After helping them create a Casablanca-themed save-the-date card, Martinez spent about a month creating a series of posters starring DiCicco and Batts, who displayed them at their wedding reception.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- “Animal Soul”: Beautiful Portraits Of The Bad-Ass Cats By Robert Bahou
- Artist Creates Lighting Fixtures Inspired From Star Wars Movies
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- “Electric Dreams”: Amazing Portraits Of ’80s Geeks
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art
- This Couple Shot Baby Photos With A Burrito And It’s Hilarious
- Artist Uses Coffee Spills To Create Cute Coffee Monsters
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- Sad Animal Facts Are The Cutest Way To Ruin Your Day