Best Wedding Present Ever? Photographer Remakes Hollywood Posters Starring Bride and Groom
In a world where love is patient and love is kind, one couple refused to play by the rules. This summer, they’re going to the chapel and someone’s going to get … buried!
OK, so it was actually last fall, and no one died in a fiery blast. But these parodies of Hollywood blockbuster posters for the marriage of David DiCicco and Rachael Batts are still epic enough to make Michael Bay consider a second career as a wedding planner.
The posters were the work of the Virginia couple’s close friend, Nashville-based photographer and designer Andres Martinez. After helping them create a Casablanca-themed save-the-date card, Martinez spent about a month creating a series of posters starring DiCicco and Batts, who displayed them at their wedding reception.
- Miserable Husbands Trapped In The Shopping Hell
- Couple Replaced 100 Framed Stock Photos At IKEA With Photos Of Themselves
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Supercool Pics Of Bugatti Cars In The 1920s And 1930s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- This Unique Collection Of Photographs Shows The Concentrated Faces Of Dogs Just Before Catching Their Beloved Treats
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- Superb Paper Art Creations Of The Contemporary Artist Bianca Severijns
- Toilet Design: The Most Outrageous Projects