Best Wedding Present Ever? Photographer Remakes Hollywood Posters Starring Bride and Groom
In a world where love is patient and love is kind, one couple refused to play by the rules. This summer, they’re going to the chapel and someone’s going to get … buried!
OK, so it was actually last fall, and no one died in a fiery blast. But these parodies of Hollywood blockbuster posters for the marriage of David DiCicco and Rachael Batts are still epic enough to make Michael Bay consider a second career as a wedding planner.
The posters were the work of the Virginia couple’s close friend, Nashville-based photographer and designer Andres Martinez. After helping them create a Casablanca-themed save-the-date card, Martinez spent about a month creating a series of posters starring DiCicco and Batts, who displayed them at their wedding reception.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive