Google Self-Driving Cars
Google has built its first self-driving car prototypes and hopes to test hundreds more models this summer. If all goes well, the company is planning a pilot program in California over the next few years.
#Google announced Tuesday that it has built a set of self-driving car prototypes. Google says its one step closer to making human drivers obsolete. The California company started dreaming up self-driving cars in 2010, and now their driverless cars are a reality. On Tuesday, Google announced it has built a set of prototypes and has launched plans to continue its design research.
New video shows the no-humans-needed #cars in action. While in development, only the Google team had access to the advanced rides — but now, drivers are getting their first taste of life without a steering wheel.
The cars require no human action whatsoever — aside from someone to tell them where to go and push “start.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Phosphorescent Glass Sculptures Illuminate in Presence of People
- Human Salt Lick – The Most Hipster Christmas Gift Of All Time
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle