Google Self-Driving Cars
Google has built its first self-driving car prototypes and hopes to test hundreds more models this summer. If all goes well, the company is planning a pilot program in California over the next few years.
#Google announced Tuesday that it has built a set of self-driving car prototypes. Google says its one step closer to making human drivers obsolete. The California company started dreaming up self-driving cars in 2010, and now their driverless cars are a reality. On Tuesday, Google announced it has built a set of prototypes and has launched plans to continue its design research.
New video shows the no-humans-needed #cars in action. While in development, only the Google team had access to the advanced rides — but now, drivers are getting their first taste of life without a steering wheel.
The cars require no human action whatsoever — aside from someone to tell them where to go and push “start.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive