Woman Discovers Penis-Shaped Island on Google Earth
A Michigan woman says she could hardly believe her eyes when she discovered an obscure, penis-shaped island in the Pacific Ocean while browsing Google Earth.
Joleen Vultaggio had been scrolling around the world map when she spotted the undeniably phallic landmass in the Trinity Islands off New Caledonia.
“I was looking around the Trinity Islands and it just popped up and I thought, ‘Wow, that really looks like an uncircumcised penis’,” she wrote. “I had to drop the pin on the map right away, so people know I didn’t just stick that image through Photoshop or create it myself. I’d love to go and travel there and sit on the d**k.”
The distinctive formation is roughly 500 metres in length, not that size matters. It’s unknown whether the island is inhabited by humans, however the closest landmass is the Trinity Island of Ouvea, which has a population of 3400. Simply punch in the co-ordinates 20°37’37”S 166°18’02”E into Google Maps, hit ‘satellite view,’ and you too can … have a browse.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Beautiful Photographs By Brock Elbank In Tribute To Freckles