Woman Discovers Penis-Shaped Island on Google Earth
A Michigan woman says she could hardly believe her eyes when she discovered an obscure, penis-shaped island in the Pacific Ocean while browsing Google Earth.
Joleen Vultaggio had been scrolling around the world map when she spotted the undeniably phallic landmass in the Trinity Islands off New Caledonia.
“I was looking around the Trinity Islands and it just popped up and I thought, ‘Wow, that really looks like an uncircumcised penis’,” she wrote. “I had to drop the pin on the map right away, so people know I didn’t just stick that image through Photoshop or create it myself. I’d love to go and travel there and sit on the d**k.”
The distinctive formation is roughly 500 metres in length, not that size matters. It’s unknown whether the island is inhabited by humans, however the closest landmass is the Trinity Island of Ouvea, which has a population of 3400. Simply punch in the co-ordinates 20°37’37”S 166°18’02”E into Google Maps, hit ‘satellite view,’ and you too can … have a browse.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives