Creative Solutions People Came Up With To Try To Protect Themselves From Coronavirus
The coronavirus is spreading further and further every day, prompting the World Health Organization to declare a global emergency. There are now thousands cases of people infected with the virus in China, at least 213 have died due to the illness, and the sickness has now spread to 19 countries around the globe.
So it’s natural that people want to protect themselves and their loved ones. However, there is a shortage of masks and not everyone can afford quality medical equipment. And far from everyone can stay at home 24/7 until this crisis blows over. Some people in China are turning to creative and weird ways to protect themselves from the coronavirus.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine