Adorable Photo Project Shows What Different People Are Waiting For
“I am waiting for” is a social project, a new way to share your thoughts and to be heard! The project was born in Graphic Design Department of Vilnius Academy of Art, in Lithuania by three young graphic designers.
We seek to create a platform, that stimulates a community sense and reduces communicational gaps. The feeling of waiting – it is something that is really hard to define. It surrounds our personal, family and social life. It is hundreds of situations: from the smallest to the most important ones. The feeling of waiting keeps a person alive, stimulates to go forward and reach goals.
To spread the project, we created a set of stickers, postcards and posters. We put them in the streets, and sent to more than 10 countries all over the world. Share our project by tagging us with #iamwaitingfor or #aslaukiu.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976