An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks
Lego is a phenomenal children’s toy. It’s little wonder then that both adults and kids enjoy playing around with it. It can help stimulate your imagination, your creative abilities, and your logical thinking. In turn, it can be used not only as a toy, but also as a great aid to learning both in the classroom and at home.
Parts vs. whole
School teacher Alycia Zimmerman regularly uses Lego to help develop basic math skills among her pupils. Lego blocks, she finds, offer a great opportunity to explain fundamental math concepts and calculations in a way which is immediately understandable for young minds.
So for those who can’t find the right words or who find they haven’t got the patience to help with their kid’s math homework, here are a few examples which Alycia uses. Each and everyone of them is incredibly simple, but seriously effective.
Exploring mean, median, mode, and range
- Beautiful NSFW Female Portrait Photography By The Russian Photographer Daria Klepikova
- German TV Show Replaced Trump With The Baby Blimp, And It’s Perfect
- Photographer Emilio Jiménez Shows Through His NSFW Photos The Subtle Beauty Of The Female Body
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Photographer Tom Hegen Captures Aerial Series Of Breathtaking Tulips
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Sensual Female Portrait Photography By Sonia Szóstak
- Gorgeous & Sensual NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Zeno Gill
- The Funniest Protest Signs From Trump’s Visit To The UK
- Forget Everything You Thought You Knew About ‘Russian’ Dolls
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Famous Artists Depicted As Animals In Art History In Series Of Humorous Illustrations
- Architecture And Colorful Minimalism In Photographs By Jacob Mitchel
- Up All Night By Mariya Novakova: Nighttime Is Beautiful In A Series Of Moody City Snapshot
- Elon Musk Artwork Pops Up In The Russian City Of Chelyabinsk