An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks
Lego is a phenomenal children’s toy. It’s little wonder then that both adults and kids enjoy playing around with it. It can help stimulate your imagination, your creative abilities, and your logical thinking. In turn, it can be used not only as a toy, but also as a great aid to learning both in the classroom and at home.
Parts vs. whole
School teacher Alycia Zimmerman regularly uses Lego to help develop basic math skills among her pupils. Lego blocks, she finds, offer a great opportunity to explain fundamental math concepts and calculations in a way which is immediately understandable for young minds.
So for those who can’t find the right words or who find they haven’t got the patience to help with their kid’s math homework, here are a few examples which Alycia uses. Each and everyone of them is incredibly simple, but seriously effective.
Exploring mean, median, mode, and range
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This 19th-Century Tool Box Is Meticulously Designed To Hold 300 Tools
- Bizarre Pictures Of The Beatles Cover Session For the Album “Yesterday And Today” In 1966
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- Science Rends The Veil: The Mysterious Photo Collection Of Edward Bateman
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- This Brutal Tank Monument Located In Russian Wilderness, Reminds Abandoned Alien Spaceship