An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks
Lego is a phenomenal children’s toy. It’s little wonder then that both adults and kids enjoy playing around with it. It can help stimulate your imagination, your creative abilities, and your logical thinking. In turn, it can be used not only as a toy, but also as a great aid to learning both in the classroom and at home.
Parts vs. whole
School teacher Alycia Zimmerman regularly uses Lego to help develop basic math skills among her pupils. Lego blocks, she finds, offer a great opportunity to explain fundamental math concepts and calculations in a way which is immediately understandable for young minds.
So for those who can’t find the right words or who find they haven’t got the patience to help with their kid’s math homework, here are a few examples which Alycia uses. Each and everyone of them is incredibly simple, but seriously effective.
Exploring mean, median, mode, and range
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Onur Alagöz
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Artist Hilariously Trolls Celebrities With His Ridiculous Fan Art
- Catzillas: Giant Cats In Urban Landscapes
- Haunting Photos That Will Fill Your Dreams For Days
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
- NSFW Outrageous Pop Culture Graphic Designs That Will Undoubtedly Amuse You
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- Japanese Engineer’s Giant Robot Dream
- Rare And Amazing Photographs From The First Australasian Antarctic Expedition Between 1911-14
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- From Game Of Thrones To Harry Potter: Film And TV Library Designs Give Fans Insight Into Iconic Scene